Life insurance gives you the peace of mind you only get from knowing you’ve protected your loved ones.
TERM LIFE INSURANCE
Is it right for you? If you want life insurance for a limited time and long enough to meet your anticipated responsibilities to those who depend on you, but not longer, then Term Life may be right for you.
PERMANENT LIFE INSURANCE
Is it right for you? If you value added security, flexibility, cash value, and lifetime coverage, some form of Permanent Life insurance may be right for you. Term Life and Permanent Life Insurance Together – Is that right for you? Don’t thing you’re limited to one or the other; you may find that a combination of Term Life and Permanent Life meets your needs best. For example, the foundation of your life insurance plan could be Permanent Life, supplemented by Term Life during your family-building, mortgage-paying years when coverage needs are typically higher.
IN THE EVENT OF YOUR PASSING, LIFE INSURANCE PROVIDES MONEY DIRECTLY TO YOUR BENEFICIARIES. THEY CAN USE THE MONEY FOR WHATEVER THE NEEDS MAY BE, SUCH AS:
- Make up for your lost income
- Paying off household debt
- Paying off medical expenses
- Paying for funeral and other related expenses
- Fund your child’s education
- Pay estate taxes
EVERYONE’S SITUATION IS DIFFERENT IN MANY WAYS:
- Will I pass the Medical exam/underwriting?
- What level/type of policy(s) should I apply for?
- Do I need a Key-Person Policy?
- Do business owner need coverage?
- How long will I need a policy for?
Click to learn more about Permanent Life Insurance plans, or Term Life Insurance plans.